If my purchase is damaged, defective or we’ve sent you the wrong product:
We’ll refund you if the product is damaged, defective or we’ve sent you the wrong product. First of all, you’ll need to send the item back to us for inspection. If your refund is approved, we’ll credit your account via the same payment method along with shipping costs.
If I’ve changed my mind:
I’m afraid at this time we’re not in a position to offer change of mind returns. You do have a small window of opportunity to cancel your order however, as long as you get in touch with us before your order has been shipped.
If I got the size wrong:
We’ll gladly exchange so you can have the right size, however, all costs to send back is your responsibility.
Under Australian consumer law, if you change your mind or find it cheaper elsewhere then we’re not obligated to exchange or give you a refund.
If you live in the Port Douglas area, please feel free to drop your return into our store. No need to get in touch with us beforehand either. But you need to do this within 5 working days of receiving your package.
How to send back an item:
Contact us first
Make sure you get in touch with us at email@example.com within 5 working days of receiving your package. Your email needs to contain:
- Your name, address and contact details
- What the item is and nominating one of the two reasons below:
- Item/s are faulty, damaged or wrong item sent
- Wrong size selected (and please specify the size you need instead)
You’ll then receive an email from us giving the green light to post back your order, along with instructions on how to arrange your return through our shipping partner, Shippit.
Please send your return back to us within 7 days of receiving your confirmation email or else your return will not be accepted.
To be eligible for a refund or size exchange:
- Make sure the product is in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition as you received it (please also make sure you check out some notes to remember below)
- Include the email return confirmation (so we know who you are) and the original invoice in your package
Once we’ve received your returned package:
- We’ll have a look and let you know whether your return has been approved
- We’ll refund your postage if the item/s were faulty or assessed as damaged before reaching you. Payment will be applied to your original payment method and we’ll be in touch when this is done
- If a replacement or exchange has been requested, we’ll email you when your package is winging its way to you
Some notes to remember:
- Items damaged by you or in any other way are not considered to be faulty
- Goods are deemed faulty if you receive the item in a damaged condition or when a manufacturers fault has occurred
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered for garments that have had tags removed, been worn or with deodorant marks, makeup or other stains, or have been washed
- Please be careful opening your parcel as no returns will be accepted when the purchase has been damaged by you
- We’ve tried to ensure that the colours of our products and garments are accurately represented online. But your screen may display colours differently simply because computer monitors vary or manufacturers may do a larger print run, which may produce slight variations in tones and shades, particularly with our bamboo shirts