Men's Hawaiian shirt - orange
This Hawaiian all over print captures the brilliance of the setting sun on a tropical island (Hawaii perhaps) basking in the glow of orange light.
This shirt simply isn’t meant for the office; it’s meant to be worn when you’re off to have a bit of fun and relaxation. After all, there’s nothing like a fiery orange sunset after a sizzling hot day to get you in the holiday mood!
The classic design of waves, sand, flowers, boat and palms on this men’s casual shirt will also add some brightness to your summer wardrobe. It will also go down well as a Hawaii inspired costume at your next fancy dress party.
If you’ve been thinking for a while about buying some Hawaiian or aloha clothing, this affordable shirt is a great start to getting some tropical style happening.
The cut of the shirt is regular fit, with short sleeves and coconut shell buttons.
Available online in sizes small up to men’s plus size 2XL & 3XL. We also have a limited colour range in sizes 4XL and 5XL in-store. We’d love to help you out with a bigger size, so please give us a call on +61 (7) 4099 5470.
Additionally, to help you with your purchase, please make sure you check out our size guide which has instructions on how to work out your measurements.
- Shirt sizes small to 3XL (for 4XL or 5XL we carry a limited Hawaiian print range in-store, please contact us +61 (7) 4099 5470
- Colour scheme is orange, with yellow splashes and black palms
- Palms, hibiscus, yachts, waves and sand design
- Button down, straight fit, short sleeve casual style
- Open flat collar
- Coconut shell buttons
- Right hand chest pocket
- Made of rayon
Where to wear your Hawaiian shirt
They’re great and easy to wear for summer; perfect for everyday casual, weekends, hitting the beach or on holidays! The thing is, wearing this classic Hawaiian shirt, you’re instantly adding a bit of colour, fun and style to your everyday life.
Even if you’re not on holidays; putting this shirt on will make you feel as if you are! This blue and red sunset tropical men’s shirt will easily turn into your wardrobe staple because it makes you feel so good wearing it.
Keep your shorts or pants simple, pair your shirt with neutral colours. black, blue or white and let your shirt make the statement. Wear it open collared or buttoned up for a different look.
These are rayon Hawaiian shirts. Rayon is more breathable than other fabrics plus it’s light so your shirt won’t stick to you.
Care of your garment
We recommend hand washing your shirt as it’s the best way to wash rayon. Please use the following as a guide:
How to wash: hand wash in cold/cool water using a mild detergent. Submerge the garment in the water, then gently work the detergent through the fabric, then let it soak for around 30 mins. Then rinse under running cool water until the shirt is no longer soapy. Then to get the excess water out, press the shirt. Do not twist or wring or else your shirt will be ruined!
How to dry: always air dry by lying flat or hanging on a coat hanger. Never put it in the dryer or it will probably shrink!
All our orders are processed and sent within 3 business days. If you need your delivery faster, then we’ll try to arrange this for you.
Please either make a note in the shipping notes, call our shop +61 (07) 40 995 470 or email email@example.com
If we don’t have the item in stock, we’ll be in touch to let you know when it’ll next be available.
Didgeridoos & crocodile skulls
If you are interested in purchasing either, please get in touch with us before ordering as these items are shipped via a combination of volume and weight. With crocodile skulls, shipping internationally requires a CITES permit.
Delivery time depends on where you live. As our shop is headquartered in Port Douglas, it’ll take a little longer to reach you as we are considered a regional area.
We’ve partnered with Shippit for Australia wide orders and on most occasions your parcel will be delivered by Fastway Couriers. In those instances, where Fastway does not deliver, we will switch to Australia Post Express Post.
How Shippit works
When your order is on its way, you’ll be notified by email and SMS and you’ll be able to track the progress of your goodies in real time, from our store right to your door.
With Shippit, you’ll also have the freedom to change your delivery details or re-route your package so you can plan your day with peace of mind.
To track the progress of your order:
For international orders, you can choose your package to be delivered via Australia Post or DHL.
Shipping charges are based on packaging, total weight, cubic size of your order and destination.
Economy Air Mail: it’s cheap but it’s also the slowest way to post and you can’t track your package. Australia Post says to allow at least 12 business days for delivery. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then allow even longer.
Standard Air Mail: tracking is available to most countries. Australia Post estimates at least 8 business days for your package to arrive. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then it will take longer.
Express International Post: tracking is available to most countries. Australia Post estimates at least 5 business days for your package to arrive. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then it will take longer.
Where’s my parcel?
All sorts of things can hold up a delivery; customs delays, incorrect delivery address given, local transport issues, time of year e.g. Christmas, major events including extreme weather, even postal strikes.
The estimated arrival for each of the shipping options is just that, an estimate. Australia Post can’t guarantee when your parcel will arrive (and neither can we, Oz About Oz).
We will email your tracking number (for Standard Air Mail or Express International Post) so you check the progress of your parcel.
Milestone tracking is available to you. Further updates can also be obtained directly on the destination postal website as well.
Points to note
- If you live outside Australia, customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees are your responsibility. If you refuse to pay any applicable duties and taxes, then it’s up to you to arrange for your order to be returned to us in order to receive a refund of the order only. It’s therefore a good idea to get in touch with your local customs office to find out if your order will incur any fees, delays or even confiscation prior to completing your purchase.
- We’re required in accordance with Australian export regulations to declare the exact value and identify the order as dutiable merchandise. We are protected by law from identifying an order as a gift.
- Around 5% of packages are stopped at customs for inspection. While we take great care to wrap your order, if it’s stopped at customs, then they will open the parcel and we can’t guarantee how it will be rewrapped.
- When a parcel that is unable to be delivered and is therefore returned to us, we will let you know via email and we’ll refund your order minus the deduction of shipping costs.
- For change of mind returns, we will not refund shipping fees, only the price of the goods returned will be refunded. Please see our returns page for more information.
- When your parcel is received, please open with care. We’re not liable for any items damaged during the opening of your parcel.
- Oz About Oz does not accept responsibility for shipping times and we will not refund items that arrive later than required.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our shop +61 7 40 995 470.