Women’s bamboo t-shirts - black, white & pink
This bamboo t-shirt is simple and easy to wear. Perfect for those days when you want to be comfy and still look good.
The t-shirt is designed to be a bit different from the everyday with the extra bamboo fabric through the chest area. It drapes from the neck, to give shape and comfort. These bamboo tees are available in sizes 10 to 22. To work out your best fit, make sure you check out our size chart which has chest, waist and body measurements.
Wearing one of these bamboo t-shirts, you’ll also stay nice and cool when the temperature ramps up. It’s one of the benefits of wearing bamboo; it’s known as a breathable fabric that magically absorbs sweat. It’s a superhero really, you can embrace feeling cooler and fresher; something we all love feeling on warmer days!
If you’ve sensitive skin, then bamboo clothing is great to wear because it’s hypoallergenic and feels super soft and lightweight. At the same time, bamboo fabric is very strong.
These bamboo tees are available in pale pink, white or black and are great to wear with leggings, shorts, skirts, jeans, whatever makes you feel good!
- Standard body length
- Loose short sleeves
- Extra fabric through the front gives shape
- Choose from pale pink, white or black
- Available in sizes 10 - 22
It’s hard finding a comfy top but this bamboo tee might just fit the bill!
How to look after your bamboo t-shirt:
- Wash before you wear them the first time and in the machine on a warm cycle, 30 degrees or below with similar colours. Hang them out to dry ASAP
- Turn your shorts inside out and switch the iron to the cool setting
And NEVER do the following to your bamboo clothing:
- Use bleach or soak
- Put in the dryer
- Dry clean
Bamboo clothing is stretchy. So this means that the first wear after a wash there’ll be some give, exactly the same as what happens when you put on your jeans
A bit more about the fabulous bamboo plant
- It’s a great plant because it grows really fast; we’re talking up to 1 metre in a day
- Doesn’t need much water unlike cotton which gobbles up truckloads
- Doesn’t need a helping hand of synthetic fertilisers and pesticides
- They love carbon dioxide and absorb up to 35% more than equivalent plants or trees
All our orders are processed and sent within 3 business days. If you need your delivery faster, then we’ll try to arrange this for you.
Please either make a note in the shipping notes, call our shop +61 (07) 40 995 470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we don’t have the item in stock, we’ll be in touch to let you know when it’ll next be available.
Didgeridoos & crocodile skulls
If you are interested in purchasing either, please get in touch with us before ordering as these items are shipped via a combination of volume and weight. With crocodile skulls, shipping internationally requires a CITES permit.
Delivery time depends on where you live. As our shop is headquartered in Port Douglas, it’ll take a little longer to reach you as we are considered a regional area.
We’ve partnered with Shippit for Australia wide orders and on most occasions your parcel will be delivered by Fastway Couriers. In those instances, where Fastway does not deliver, we will switch to Australia Post Express Post.
How Shippit works
When your order is on its way, you’ll be notified by email and SMS and you’ll be able to track the progress of your goodies in real time, from our store right to your door.
With Shippit, you’ll also have the freedom to change your delivery details or re-route your package so you can plan your day with peace of mind.
To track the progress of your order:
For international orders, you can choose your package to be delivered via Australia Post or DHL.
Shipping charges are based on packaging, total weight, cubic size of your order and destination.
Economy Air Mail: it’s cheap but it’s also the slowest way to post and you can’t track your package. Australia Post says to allow at least 12 business days for delivery. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then allow even longer.
Standard Air Mail: tracking is available to most countries. Australia Post estimates at least 8 business days for your package to arrive. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then it will take longer.
Express International Post: tracking is available to most countries. Australia Post estimates at least 5 business days for your package to arrive. If you live outside of a metropolitan area, then it will take longer.
Where’s my parcel?
All sorts of things can hold up a delivery; customs delays, incorrect delivery address given, local transport issues, time of year e.g. Christmas, major events including extreme weather, even postal strikes.
The estimated arrival for each of the shipping options is just that, an estimate. Australia Post can’t guarantee when your parcel will arrive (and neither can we, Oz About Oz).
We will email your tracking number (for Standard Air Mail or Express International Post) so you check the progress of your parcel.
Milestone tracking is available to you. Further updates can also be obtained directly on the destination postal website as well.
Points to note
- If you live outside Australia, customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees are your responsibility. If you refuse to pay any applicable duties and taxes, then it’s up to you to arrange for your order to be returned to us in order to receive a refund of the order only. It’s therefore a good idea to get in touch with your local customs office to find out if your order will incur any fees, delays or even confiscation prior to completing your purchase.
- We’re required in accordance with Australian export regulations to declare the exact value and identify the order as dutiable merchandise. We are protected by law from identifying an order as a gift.
- Around 5% of packages are stopped at customs for inspection. While we take great care to wrap your order, if it’s stopped at customs, then they will open the parcel and we can’t guarantee how it will be rewrapped.
- When a parcel that is unable to be delivered and is therefore returned to us, we will let you know via email and we’ll refund your order minus the deduction of shipping costs.
- For change of mind returns, we will not refund shipping fees, only the price of the goods returned will be refunded. Please see our returns page for more information.
- When your parcel is received, please open with care. We’re not liable for any items damaged during the opening of your parcel.
- Oz About Oz does not accept responsibility for shipping times and we will not refund items that arrive later than required.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email email@example.com or call our shop +61 7 40 995 470.